Disclaimer:

MP3'S ON THIS SITE ARE FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLy and are only available for a limited amount of time. PLEASE SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS AS my co-bloggers and I passionately DO. This is a Non-profit organization, any artist who would prefer for their song to be taken down please contact jzack11@newarka.edu. BUy music legally and enjoy!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

St. Vincent

Been a minute since I have posted, I think you will all enjoy this one very much

St Vincent has been one of my favorite bands since I saw them live in 2008, and then again this past summer. Led by Annie Clark (who played behind such bands as Sufjan Stevens, and opened for the National, Arcade Fire, and Grizzly Bear), this band has a unique sound that blends indie guitar with enchanting vocals.
Andrew Bird is incredible in this video too, but Annie steals the show.

Enjoy, and for more check out her albums "Actor" and "Marry Me" (must haves for anyone interested in alternative)

No comments:

Post a Comment